My Favorites
All about my favorite things

Will you do this for someone you love??

Labels:
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road... Girl: Slow down. Im scared. Guy: No this is fun. Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down! Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. *Girl hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself? Its bugging me... (In the paper the next day): A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. 2 people were on it, but only 1 survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke down, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug 1 last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. Would you do this for someone?? (love_oz2007@yahoo.com)
0 comments:

Mau tahu bisnis saya? Isi formnya ya...

Nama:
Email:
Telp:
Dari mana anda mendengar tentang website ini?

My Business

Photobucket

Langsing Sehat

Photobucket
Follow kadekherda on Twitter

My Bisnis

herda

Sambil ngantor

Photobucket

Cari disini saja


Love ticking... :-P

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Pariwara

Awan-awan...

My Job

Photobucket

Bacaan T.O.P

income