My Favorites
All about my favorite things

Enough is enough

Labels:
"Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread... "(Matthew 6:9-11) Daily bread means bread that enough for one day. Not for two or three days. Enough is enough. Few months ago, when Eric received his first commission, Eric gave me $100. He said it is because I helped him a lot. Thanks. Last Christmas Eric gave me another $100 for Christmas present. Great. Thanks. My husband and I planned that money is for renovated our home. Last week, when my husband goes to ATM to take some money, his money is finished! Someone stole our money from ATM. The amount (IDR 1.700.000,-) is about the same with money Eric gave to us. Well, enough is enough, it was said...
0 comments:

Mau tahu bisnis saya? Isi formnya ya...

Nama:
Email:
Telp:
Dari mana anda mendengar tentang website ini?

My Business

Photobucket

Langsing Sehat

Photobucket
Follow kadekherda on Twitter

My Bisnis

herda

Sambil ngantor

Photobucket

Cari disini saja


Love ticking... :-P

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Pariwara

Awan-awan...

My Job

Photobucket

Bacaan T.O.P

income