My Favorites
All about my favorite things

Three Wishes

Labels:

1. Have my own laptop. Make money from it, so I can travel without worrying about money.

2. Have my own library. I have a sweet memory with the library in my small town where i passed my time reading many book that build my personality. While now my kids have no such place like that. My library is open free for everybody, complete with free computer and free connection.

3. Have my own piece of land. I saw around me how “bule” –foreigner people- keep bought Bali’s land, while local people cannot afford to buy it. I will buy every piece of land, and planted it with many kind of tree, where kids can play around.

0 comments:

Mau tahu bisnis saya? Isi formnya ya...

Nama:
Email:
Telp:
Dari mana anda mendengar tentang website ini?

My Business

Photobucket

Langsing Sehat

Photobucket
Follow kadekherda on Twitter

My Bisnis

herda

Sambil ngantor

Photobucket

Cari disini saja


Love ticking... :-P

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Pariwara

Awan-awan...

My Job

Photobucket

Bacaan T.O.P

income