My Favorites
All about my favorite things

Merry Christmas

Labels:

This Xmas, I would like to put up a tree in my heart, and instead of hanging present, I would like to put the names of all my friends. Close friends and not so close friends. The old friends the new friends. Those that I see everyday and the ones that I rarely se. The ones that I always remember & the ones that I sometimes forget. The ones that are always there and the ones that seldom are. The friends of difficult times and the ones of happy times. Friends who, without meaning to, I have hurt, or without meaning to have hurt me. Those that I know well and those that I owe so much. My humble friends & my important friends. The names of all of those that have passed through my life no matter fleetingly. A tree with very deep roots & very long & strong branches so that their names my never be plucked from my heart. So that new names from all over may join the existing ones. A tree with a very pleasant shade so that our friendship may take a moment of rest from the battles of life. “May the happy moments of Xmas brighten everyday of the New Year” These are my sincere wishes.

MERRY Xmas & HAPPY NEW YEAR
0 comments:

Mau tahu bisnis saya? Isi formnya ya...

Nama:
Email:
Telp:
Dari mana anda mendengar tentang website ini?

My Business

Photobucket

Langsing Sehat

Photobucket
Follow kadekherda on Twitter

My Bisnis

herda

Sambil ngantor

Photobucket

Cari disini saja


Love ticking... :-P

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Pariwara

Awan-awan...

My Job

Photobucket

Bacaan T.O.P

income